Hofmann’s 4-Post Alignment Lift offers 18,000 lbs. of lifting capability and a lifting system that provides for high-wear resistance and a smooth gliding operation.
The 18K 4-Post Alignment Lift features 21 positions for maximum flexibility.
- Alignment level at 21 positions or flat runway version for multi-purpose vehicle servicing.
- Integrated air kit for optional Roller Jacks.
- 65" full-floating rear slip plates for longer wheelbase potential.
- Triple Safety System:
- Safety locks in each column with single-point release.
- Auto-engaging mechanical drop locks.
- Velocity fuses on all hydraulically-operated components.
- Patented roll-formed front towers with Dura-Glide lifting system - integrates low-wear, Ultra-High Molecular-Weight polyethylene glide blocks to ensure long-term alignment accuracy.
- Built-in anti-sway system.
- Heavier 9/16" 6x37 pre-stressed cables for long life and added safety.
- 24" Pro-Style runways for wide-track vehicles and no runway adjustment.
- Hidden lifting cylinder under the runway adds accessibility and no vehicle door damage.
- Larger 8" cast iron pulleys and fiber-wound bushings for less wear and longer cable life.
- Multi-position nylon polyethylene slip plate cage with DelrinT bearings for improved wear and serviceability.
- Longer 52" approach ramps provide gentle drive-on angle for low-profile vehicles.
- Optional heavy-duty premium turntables increase alignment profitability.
- ALI/ETL/CSA Certified.