The geodyna® 8250p features fully automatic data entry via scanner and smartSonar, the Power Clamp electromechanical clamping system, the pinpoint easyWeight laser, integrated wheel lift and touchscreen interface for unequaled productivity and unbeatable performance.
Features at a Glance
- The patented automatic power clamp electromechanically clamps the wheel accurately with constant force, reducing the opportunity for chasing weight.
- Automatically raises the wheel to the last centering height, with the platform returning to the rest position for reduced floor-to-floor cycle time.
- Highly intuitive touchscreen interface allows for rapid, time-saving selection of cycle modes
- The Automatic Spoke Detection scanner automatically detects number and positon of rim spokes and provides easy recall of split weights mode.
- easyWeight pinpoint red laser provides fast, accurate, easy positioning of adhesive weights on the wheel, identifying exact weight placement locations for increased accuracy and productivity.
- The patented geodata® arm is a unique alternative to easyWeight for the positioning of adhesive weights..
- Radial Run-Out provides high accuracy laser technology measures degree of deviation from a perfect circle, enabling match-mounting to improve roundness and reduce geometric vibrations