The D-TAC™ ELITE is a diagnostic charger, battery, starting and charging system tester, engine starter, DMM, cable voltage drop tester, with flash-reprogram mode and more.
Features and benefits:
- Multi-tasking – once a diagnostic charge session has been started, the MicroVAT™ ELITE (top analyzer) can be removed from the charger and used to diagnose other vehicles while the charger continues to diagnose and charge the original battery.
- Conductance and deep scan battery test technology with 150 amp load capability.
- Diagnostic Charge Cycle continuously monitors battery watching trends while maximizing charge acceptance minimizing charge time.
- Charging System Test uses the most innovative & decisive method- digital signal processing
- Cable Voltage Drop Test – Determine health of vehicle battery cables with optional EECS306C-3 cables.
- Digital Multi-meter – with optional EECS306C-4 lead set.
- Low Volt Automotive, Amps, Ohms, Diode and Basic Oscilloscope
- Temperature via optional Snap-on probes or built in infrared sensor
- USB and Infrared (IR) connectivity
- USB software upgradeable for future enhancements
- USB data collection: use any thumb drive to move info to excel
- IR & Certificate printing on PC with optional EECS306C-7
- Built in Printer – Provides test results and custom shop information
- 3.5 inch large full Color ¼” VGA Display – Color Icons and test result graphs
- Visual and Voice prompts help you through the diagnostic process
- Diagnostic Charging combines Battery Diagnostics & Charging
- No wasted time trying to charge defective batteries
- Battery continuously monitored
- 150 Amp Load applied, charge progression & conductance progression
- Temperature (temperature sensor built into unit)
Model # EECS306C
|EECS306C-2||Dual Range Amp Clamp Hi (0-700A) & Lo (0-70A)|
|EECS306C-3||Cable Voltage Drop Test Cables|
|EECS306C-4||Digital Multi-meter Probe Set|
|EECS306C-7||IR Dongle with install CD template|
|EETH501C||Fluid Temp Probe|
|EETH502B||Surface Temp Probe|
|EETH503B||Air Temp Probe|
|EECS304C-1||Soft Carry Case|