The Snap-on EECS750 marks the next generation of handheld battery and electrical system analyzers.
It allows you to diagnose every part of the electrical system, from the battery to the starter and alternator, more accurately and decisively than ever before. This platform combines one of the largest, easiest-to-read displays in the industry with the full functions of an advanced analyzer and data management tool.
- Test autos, trucks, motorcycles, ATV’s & more
- Test 6, 8, 12, 24V batteries from 100-2000 CCA & the new EFB start-stop vehicle battery
- CCA & temperature inputs aid in superior accuracy for consistent results
- Comfortable horizontal handhold position, soft grips & easy to access buttons
- Test results viewable via real-time graphs on the full color 3.5” screen
- Select from 8 languages for on-screen commands & reports from the built-in printer
- Patented conductance technology
- Combines temperature range inputs with deep scan technology to improve accuracy and decisiveness.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides the ability to analyze the amplitude level and frequency of the alternator ripple pattern for improved accuracy and identification of open or shorted diodes and open-phase conditions.
Enhanced Communications Capabilities
- IR printer option
- USB port for data export and future upgrades
Superior User Interface
- Large graphical screen for icons and improved explanations
- Scroll bar capability means fewer overall screens
- Icon-based menus and hot keys improve logic and flow