Smart Smoke™ 100% Portable Diagnostic Smoke® Machine
The Smart Smoke EVAP Machine allows you to operate under and around the vehicle using the cordless remote, optional 14.4V and 18V Ni-Cad or lithium batteries, or connect to the vehicle with a 12V adaptor.
Functions with OEM-specified nitrogen, shop air or a portable CO2 bottle (optional).
Eight of the top 10 emission DTC codes can be diagnosed with Smart Smoke technology.
Patented UltraTraceUV® Dye Solution provides astonishing accuracy, is OEM approved and does not produce any unpleasant odors in your shop. Computerized digital readout detects leaks as small as 0.001", LPM and pressure/ vacuum in H2O.
Self-calibrates for 0.010, 0.020 or 0.040 and automatically performs pass/fail test.
EELD500 Smart Smoke Features:
- Computerized digital readout displays leak sizes down to 0.001” – LPM and Pressure/vacuum in H2O
- Product Support – 3 year warranty, instructional video and once registered technical support at 800-901-1988
- One touch EVAP testing with automatic pass or fail
- Low flow mode makes it easier to find leaks
- Vacuum port adaptor to diagnose Chrysler ESIM & NVLD systems
- Find Leaks – The evaporative emissions diagnostic smoke machine delivers EVAP testing and general purpose applications
- Patented UltraTraceUV dye solution pinpoints leaks
- OEM approved smoke technology
- Smoke solution is safe and does not produce unpleasant odor in the shop
- Unit ships with enough smoke solution to perform 250 tests – EELD500-1*
- 3 button control - Display select, Orifice select and Start
- Combo LED and UV light in one and remote control are included
- Convenient hanger for under car and under hood use
- Lightweight and compact stores in large bottom roll cab drawer or hang with optional cover to protect from shop dirt and dust
EELD500 Smart Smoke Applications
- Air cleaner assembly
- Air ducts
- Air valves
- Cylinder heads
- EGR valve
- Exhaust manifolds
- Exhaust pipes and mufflers
- Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Intake gaskets
- Injector O-rings
- Loose clamps
- MAP sensors
- Mass air flow meter
- Oil leaks
- PCV valve and hoses
- Throttle body shaft
- Vacuum hoses
- Vacuum switches
- Wind and water