Brings OEM-level reprogramming to the independent shop
The Pass Thru Pro III vehicle interface connects to a PC through the USB connector, and to the vehicle through the OBDII connector. ECU reflashing software and update files are downloaded from the OEM website through the pass-through device into vehicle control unit.
Features and benefits:
- Certified SAE J2534 pass-through device updates software/firmware in vehicle electronic control unit (ECU) with software directly from the OEMs
- Fix software-controlled drivability & emission issues, program new ECUs
- Program emission-related ECUs on any J2534-compliant vehicle (2004-newer) and other J2534 complaint controllers (at OEM-dependent)
- Pass Thru Pro III includes protocols for fault tolerant CAN, new CAN lines and access to additional late-model vehicle networks
- Includes: Programming interface, 6’ USB PC-interface cable, 6’ vehicle interface cable, Instruction manual
- Additional Requirements: Reflashing software application, data subscription from OEM and a PC with Internet access.
- Easier than ever – go to www.passthrupro.snapon.com for Pass Thru Pro III firmware/driver updates and links to OEM websites