Hunter’s New Family of RX Lifts offer a Lower Profile Design and Exclusive Fully Integrated Alignment Features to Reduce Time and allow the ability to Service a Wider Range of Vehicles while possibly eliminating the necessity of having to perform additional floor modifications for “flush mounting”
This new design is now available on RX10 (10,000-lb capacity), RX12 (12,000-lb. capacity) as well as RX16 (16,000-lb. capacity) lifts and can be packaged with Hunter’s Fully Integrated Alignment (FIA) System, a timesaving, fully integrated and automated system that has the ability to;
- Adjust the tire pressure to all four wheels simultaneously to the pressure specified by the technician from one single point, either the lift’s console or from within Hunter’s WinAlign® software featured in any new or upgraded Hunter WinAlign® alignment console.
- Lock and unlock the front turnplates and rear slip-plates remotely via the lift’s console or automatically via intelligent interconnectivity offered through the
- WinAlign® software available from within any one of Hunter’s most recent or upgraded WinAlign® alignment console.
- Hunter’s optional integrated AlignLights lighting system provides an efficient light source underneath the vehicle. AlignLights automatically turns on when the lift is raised and turns off when the lift is lowered to the floor. AlignLights is an ALI-listed accessory.
Standard Features include:
- Extra-Wide Runways - 24" (RX10 and RX12) or 26" (RX16) runways to accept wider vehicles
- Integrated Air Line Kit - Convenient air source for tools at front and rear
- Two Movable Work Steps - 12 secure positions & lightweight design
- Louvered Ramps - Prevent wheel spin in wet conditions (more effective than diamond tread or abrasive strips
- Pins and Bearings - Chromed pins and Teflon bearings for long life
- Velocity Safety Fuses - Instantaneous shutdown in event of hydraulic failure
- Sensor Feedback System - Sensors keep runway level & safely stops descent if runways are obstructed
- Stainless Steel Turnplates - Corrosion resistant & maintain free movement
Lifts may be flush-mounted in a shallow recess. No more worries about lowered vehicles or expensive spoilers! This very tidy installation is ideal for “showcase” shops.
Model # HUNRX10*
*model shown - other models available
No additional charge for flush-mount option. Add F to any RX model number.
Contact your Hunter Sales Representative for details.